Forward Science Blog
What Are You Doing To Make A Difference? Part 2
- Dr. Robert M. Trager of New York participated in an Oral Cancer Walk and provided Free screenings at multiple locations.
- Hebberger and Simpson of Mableton, GA have been offering Free Screenings since they received their device in November, promoting early detection year round.
- SmileSource Spokane, WA sponsored an event allowing 50-60 individuals the opportunity for early detection.
- Dr. Jennifer LaQuay of Southport, NC wrote in to let us know she was sponsoring a Free Cancer Screening Event at her office, and drew in attention with balloons, hors d'oeuvres and coffee to her community to spread Oral Cancer Awareness.
- Dr. Jennifer Rice of Charlottesville, VA updated her facebook page offering FREE Oral Cancer Screenings to promote the cause...
Thank you for your Feedback and sharing what YOU are doing to make a difference in the fight against oral cancer and increasing public awareness!
To Subscribe To Our Newsletter, Please Click Here.