Forward Science, a medical technology company, is looking for an Executive Assistant to help in our growing company. Forward Science, specializing in the oral health market, focuses on technologies for screening, diagnostics, and treatments for oral health. Forward Science has products that are quickly becoming standard of care in dental and medical offices nationwide. Forward Science is a young company with an innovative product pipeline and a great corporate culture.
This role will support several different departments at the Forward Science Headquarters in Stafford, Texas. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give you experience in different areas of an organization then this is the role for you.
Job Responsibilities/Tasks and Key Objectives
General Office/Admin Tasks
- Answer phones and direct to the appropriate department
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating company events and conferences including preparation of itineraries and travel accommodations as needed
- Various administrative and clerical tasks within different corporate departments (Operations, Sales, Training and Development, Accounting and Finance, and HR)
- Packing and shipping sales team requests in a timely manner
- Packing marketing items and test kits
- Facilitate needed updates to sales databases as needed
- Assist with marketing campaigns/mailing
- Coordinate and document minutes of sales meetings
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills with all MS Office Products
- Experience with a customer relations management software (CRM attention to detail)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexibility to be able to help administratively in all departments
- Strong work ethic with the desire and ability to take initiative to get things done
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- *Personality and desire are more important than education and experience.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Medical Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity for growth in compensation and responsibilities.
If you are interested, DO NOT apply via email, but please call us at (281) 941-8211, and leave a voicemail explaining why you would be a good fit for our company. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!